What is Migranex Natural Migraine Support?
This is a review for Migranex. The manufacturer of Migranex claims that it helps in relieving rapid migraines and preventing future attacks. The manufacturer also claims that it is an expertly crafted supplement with well-researched ingredients. Continue reading this review to get more information on Migranex.
Migranex is formulated from key ingredients that are clinically supported. They include:
- Feverfew: Helps reduce the severity, frequency and duration of migraines.
- Magnesium: Releases inflammatory mediators and stabilizes cell membranes.
- Wild Yam root: Helps in managing the equilibrium of hormones by providing anti-spasmodic elements.
- Riboflavin: Enhances the activity of the electrontransport chain, helping to reduce the rate of migraines.
- White Willow Bark: Contains Salicin, which curbs the production of prostaglandins, providing pain relief.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Important in improving circulation in the brain and body.
- Butterbur: Provides spasmolytic and anti-inflammatory effects to aid cerebral muscle relaxation and blood flow.
- Black Pepper: Increases bioavailability.
- Ginger: Provides pain relief and reduces migraine triggers.
- Bromelain: A natural enzyme known to help combat headaches.
- Niacin: Balances blood sugar levels and promotes energy release to reduce the frequency of migraine attacks.
The manufacturer directs anyone using Migranex to take 2 capsules three times daily. For maximum results take 2 capsules in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night. For ongoing use take 2 capsules daily: 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening.
Migranex is offered in different packages. The manufacturer recommends the six bottle package for best values since it costs $23.30 per bottle. The total cost is $139.80 while the list price is $359.70 saving the consumer $219.90. The next package is for four bottles, each bottle costing $27.95 for a total of 111.80. With this package, you save $128 because the list price is $239.80. There is also a two-bottle package that costs a total of $69.90 meaning each bottle is $34.95, the saving here is $50 since the list price is 119.90. The last package is for one bottle that costs $49.95 ($10 off the list price).
* Buying Tip: If you click on the gift icon next to the logo on their website, a 15% discount will be applied to your purchase in the cart. This will make it the cheapest around! Even cheaper than Amazon! Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Possible Side Effects
This product does not list any side effects but you are cautioned against exceeding the recommended dose. Nursing or pregnant mothers and children under 18 years are advised to consult their doctor first before taking Migranex. Those who have known medical conditions are also advised to consult their doctors.
Migranex comes with a risk-free 60-day money back guarantee. The guarantee is for all the bottles whether used or unused. The only cost the consumer incurs is the shipping costs. Consumers should not shy away from trying this product since returning it does not pose any problems and there will be no questions asked. In the testimonial section, most consumers claimed to have gotten rid of their migraines after a few months, mostly within three months.
The Bottom Line
Migranex contains well-researched ingredients to help control migraines and prevent its triggers. According to the testimonials, it is clear that Migranex stands up to its claims of relieving migraines in the fastest and safest way possible. The guarantee offered also shows that the manufacturer is confident of how Migranex works. We also believe, this is a great product, one of the best we have found.