Migraine Treatment Group Migraine Support Formula Review
Check Out Our Top Rated Migraine Products
Basic Information: What is Migraine Treatment Group Migraine Support Formula?
This review is on Migraine Support Formula, created by the Migraine Treatment Group. This product is a natural supplement. It is used to treat the symptoms of migraine headaches as well as help to prevent future migraines, or at least reduce their severity. The claim is that this supplement not only works, but has been proven so in clinical trials.
The following is a list of the ingredients found in Migraine Treatment Group’s Migraine Support Formula.
- Riboflavin- Also known as B2, it assists in preventing mitochondrial oxygen impairment in the brain, thus reducing a potential trigger for migraines.
- Magnesium- Magnesium is used to treat migraines. Studies show those who get migraines also have low magnesium levels.
- Feverfew- Herbal extract that works on migraine prevention.
- Butterbur- Relieves migraine symptoms and works on prevention of future migraines.
- Ginger- Pain reducer that binds to serotonin receptors, decreasing migraine triggers.
- Coenzyme Q10- Works with other ingredients to further prevent migraines.
- Ginkgo Biloba- Antioxidant used for years to treat migraine symptoms.
- White Willow Bark- Anti-inflammatory and prostaglandin inhibitor. Shown to be effective when combined with feverfew.
- Niacin- Also known as B3, niacin releases energy. Sometimes causes facial flushing which in turns works on migraines.
- Pyridoxine- Vitamin B6 produces histamine, dopamine, and serotonin as well as diamine oxidase activity, which works against headache.
- BioPerine- Piperine extract which helps the body to absorb more nutrients.
According to the instructions on the label, the dosage for adults is four capsules each day. This equals out to a 30-day supply. It is said that the optimal results come from taking two at a time with a meal. Thus, twice a day, optimally with breakfast and dinner.
Migraine Treatment Group’s Migraine Support Formula sells for $63 plus shipping and handling for one bottle of 120 capsules (a 30-day supply). Buying 3 bottles at a time costs $129 plus shipping and handling, a savings of $60. The best value is a free bottle under a two week trial. This option has auto-ship, where after the two weeks has passed, a bottle will be shipped automatically for $43 each until cancelled.
What to Expect
I tried out Migraine Support Formula from Migraine Treatment Group. About a week after I started taking it, I could feel a migraine coming on. It was not as bad as usual, and the next time I got one, the pain was even less. It takes a while for all of these ingredients to really get into your system, so have some patience. Also keep in mind that everyone has different triggers and severity of migraines.
Keep an Eye Out
Thus far, there do not seem to be any negative side effects other than a few cases of diarrhea which were the result of the magnesium in the supplement. Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and blood thinner patients should consult a doctor before taking Migraine Support Formula.
Migraine Treatment Group stands behind its product with a 100% money-back guarantee. At any time, send the unused portion of the bottle you were on when you stopped taking it, provided it is within one year of you receiving it. There are numerous reviews, and they appear to be glowing.
The Bottom Line
Migraine Support Formula does work (in my case at least). Even better is the fact that all of the ingredients are natural, so there is little to worry about in the way of side effects. The bad part is that it might not work for everyone. The effects to be had take a while to obtain as it is an all-natural product. Add to that the fact that it is $63 per bottle if you do not buy in bulk. For migraine sufferers, it is worth a try.
Do you want to find an effective Migraine treatment? Check out our top rated Migraine products