BioCeuticals Migraine Care Review
* Buying Tip: If you click on the gift icon next to the logo on their website, a 15% discount will be applied to your purchase in the cart. This will make it the cheapest around! Even cheaper than Amazon! Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Check Out Our Top Rated Migraine Products
Basic Information: What is BioCeuticals Migraine Care?
This review talks about Migraine Care by Bioceuticals. This product is designed to treat migraines and assist in future migraine prevention. Specifically, Migraine Care was made to reduce the severity of symptoms from migraine headaches, such as the nausea and sensitivity to light that are common among migraine sufferers. It was also designed to help improve blood circulation, reduce stress, and increase red blood cell count.
The following is a list of the ingredients contained within Migraine Care by BioCeuticals.
- Tanacetum Parthenium (Feverfew Leaf)- This is the main active ingredient in Migraine Care. Feverfew is commonly used as a natural treatment for migraine symptoms.
- Magnesium Citrate- Used in migraine prevention. Studies show that migraine sufferers commonly have low magnesium levels.
- Calcium Folinate- (Vitamin B9) Also used to preventatively treat migraines. Calcium folinate deficiency can result in what is known as adrenal atrophy.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride- This is another term for Vitamin B 6.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Dosage instructions for adults are as follows:
Take one tablet at least twice a day. If your doctor gives you alternate dosing instructions, follow those. It is not known if Migraine Care should be taken with food or water, but that is the general rule of thumb when taking any type of medication.
It took some digging, but a price was found for this item. Migraine Care is a prescription-only supplement, so either your doctor or online websites run by Naturopaths are about the only places to get it. The price for a 60-tablet supply is roughly $40-$45. It is an Australian product, so getting it shipped can add to that cost. At this time, there does not seem to be any discounts or subscription deals.
What to Expect
I got a bottle of BioCeuticals Migraine Care ordered from a website run by Naturopaths to see if it would work on my migraines. This is available by prescription only, so there should be something different in the quality. I tried it out when I got a migraine as they usually last a couple of days. It did not provide the amount of relief I was wanting, but I had only started. The next time I got a migraine, I noticed it was less intense than the last one. It takes a while to get into your system and it is expensive, but it did provide some relief for my migraine.
Keep an Eye Out
If you are on warfarin, you should not use BioCeuticals Migraine Therapy without consulting a doctor first. If you are using BioCeuticals Migraine Therapy and have not experienced any decrease in symptoms, stop using and see a doctor.
At this time, it does not seem that there is any guarantee from BioCeuticals for their Migraine Care product. This is a bit concerning since it is so expensive by natural supplement standards. At this time, there were no customer reviews found for this product.
The Bottom Line
First of all, it should be noted that Migraine Care is a natural product and its quality is assumed to be better than average as it is a practitioner-only supplement, which means you need a prescription. Another good thing about this product is shipping is available all over the world, so you do not have to live in Australia to get it. On the downside, this product is fairly expensive as supplements go. Additionally, there is no apparent guarantee of the product, so let the buyer beware.
Do you want to find an effective Migraine treatment? Check out our top rated Migraine products